What happens during the consultation?
- Dr. Capron will perform a non-sedated oral examination on your pet and discuss any problems he sees. He will provide treatment recommendations and options, and explain how to prevent future problems. He will provide a line-item estimate for recommended services before any work is done.
How much do consultations with Dr. Capron cost?
- The fee is $110.00 for a 30 minute consultation.
How much will my pet's surgery cost?
- We are not able to give estimates for procedures over the phone. The cost of the procedure will be determined by the problems you choose to have us address while your pet is under anesthesia. At the time of the examination and consultation, Dr. Capron will provide you with an estimate based on the procedures required.
Should I feed my pet the morning of the consultation?
- DO NOT feed your pet after 10 pm the night prior to the consultation. It is okay to give small amounts of water up to 2 hours before your appointment. If your pet is diabetic or has medical problems, please call our office to receive special feeding instructions tailored to your pet's needs.
How long will my pet be under anesthesia?
- The length of time a pet is under anesthesia is dependent on the type of procedure being performed, and will vary for each individual patient.
Can I wait for my pet while it is having surgery?
- Our clients are welcome to wait for their pet while it is having surgery, however we cannot guarantee the time your pet will be ready to go home by. For this reason, we ask that you leave your pet with us for the day and provide contact numbers where you may be reached in the event your pet is ready to go home earlier than expected.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to fill out paperwork, or download the file below and print or email it to email@example.com
2700 Pecan Street West, Suite 750
Pflugerville, TX 78660